Saturday, January 3, 2015

So it is 2015, January 3rd of 2015.  I have moved from CO to PA in late 2013 (actually on Christopher and Annie's Wedding weekend) and I need a list of things to do this year.  I am out of the 'I am new to the area' and I am looking to expand.  So I have made a list of things that I want to do and hopefully make 2015 a good year.  

So here are the 10 things that I want to do: 

10. 10K or greater Races!!
9. Live Events - Comedy, Plays, Concerts!
8. New Wines, Beers, Cocktails!!
7. New Hiking Areas!
6.  New Recipes!
5.  Times down the mountain on my snowboard! 
4. Awesome Trips!
3. Kisses!
2. New Skills!
1.  Host a Party in PA?!?! – This is the worst one! 

The last two scare me the most - it will take some effort for those two.  I have no idea what the new skill will be but I love learning so that will be good.  And throwing a party in PA will be difficult to say the least..... I am very wary of this - but hey maybe I can get KW to come down and just hang out with me. 

Love j

No comments:

Post a Comment